Kelsius manufactures, distributes and maintains a system that wirelessly and automatically monitors the temperature and safety of all food products, both hot and cold, as well as medicines, blood samples and other temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical material.
Kelsius improves HACCP compliance, saving time, reducing risk and providing information at your fingertips. HACCP – (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) – is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling hazards that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food or medicines.
Kelsius is looking to employ a Field Services Engineer ideally someone based in the Dublin, Meath, Kildare or Louth region.
The successful candidate will be required to travel to customer sites to carry out the duties listed below:
- Installation of Kelsius wireless temperature monitoring and HACCP automation systems
- Servicing Kelsius equipment
- Temperature/Humidity Calibrations
- Training Kelsius Customers
- Pre-installation Site-Surveys
Skills & Experience Required:
- Have strong organizational skills and demonstrate a good attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to produce written reports and documentation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Support a “can do” culture in terms of responding to customer needs
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet targets and to cope under demanding pressure
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to both, Work of own Initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to learn as you go and develop quickly
- Electrical/Trade qualification desired
- 3rd level technical qualification desired
- Full clean Irish driving licence
Click here to apply for this role.