Kelsius manufactures, distributes and maintains a system that wirelessly and automatically monitors the temperature and safety of all food products, both hot and cold, as well as medicines, blood samples and other temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical material.
Kelsius improves HACCP compliance, saving time, reducing risk and providing information at your fingertips. HACCP – short for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point – is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling hazards that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food or medicines.
Kelsius is seeking to employ a Field Services Engineer in the greater London region.
The successful candidate will be required to travel to customer sites to carry out the duties listed below:
- Installation of Kelsius wireless temperature monitoring and HACCP automation systems
- Servicing Kelsius equipment
- Temperature/Humidity Calibrations
- Training Kelsius Customers
- Pre-installation Site-Surveys
Skills & Experience Required:
- Have strong organizational skills and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to produce written reports and documentation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Support a “can do” culture in terms of responding to customer needs
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet targets and to cope under demanding pressure
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to both, work of own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to learn as you go and develop quickly
- Electrical/Trade qualification desired
- 3rd level technical qualification desired
- Full clean UK driving license
Click here to apply for this role.