Kelsius manufactures, distributes and maintains a system that wirelessly and automatically monitors the temperature and safety of all food products, both hot and cold, as well as medicines, blood samples and other temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical material.
Kelsius improves HACCP compliance, saving time, reducing risk and providing information at your fingertips. HACCP – (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) – is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling hazards that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food or medicines.
Kelsius is looking to employ a Field Services Customer Trainer ideally someone based in the Leinster region.
The successful candidate will be required to travel to customer sites to carry out the duties listed below:
- Train customers on the Kelsius HACCP automation systems
- Train customers on the Kelsius automated temperature monitoring systems
- Perform customer audits
- Create and update training documents
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar type of role
- HACCP training experience and qualification
- Have strong organizational skills and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Have the ability to produce written reports and documentation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Support a “can do” culture in terms of responding to business needs
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet targets and to cope under demanding pressure
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to both work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to learn as you go and develop quickly
- Strong time management skills, with the demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Full clean driving licence
Click here to apply for this role.