Kelsius is Ireland’s only manufacturer and provider of Wireless Temperature Monitoring and Digital Task Management systems. Founded in 2003, Kelsius is a technology company that has a strong market presence in the UK and Ireland and exports our products and services to 47 countries across the globe. Our customers range from hospitals, pharma, laboratories, restaurants, hotels and caterers to large supermarket chains and foodservice companies.
We are committed to continuous innovation and our systems utilise the latest technologies to provide peace of mind and easy-to-use systems to our customers. Our customer support team offer unrivalled levels of service and can offer 365/24/7 support when required to global customers.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our expanding and dynamic team. You will work closely with the Commercial Director, Sales & Marketing Manager and wider sales team and be responsible for advancing business development, meeting annual sales targets and growing business in the UK butchers and food manufacturers industry.
- Proactively identify, qualify, close and maximise business sales to grow revenues, profit and market share.
- Growing the UK butchers and food manufacturers vertical of the Kelsius business.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets.
- Build effective relationships with key influencers and decision makers to help leverage future business activity.
- Generate new leads and pursue qualified leads.
- Manage customer data aligned to assigned accounts.
- Report feedback and results as directed by management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar sales role.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the UK butchers and food manufacturers sector.
- Experience selling to large butchers and food manufacturers companies.
- Experience selling SAAS.
- A proven track record in sales in the stated market.
- Relevant third level degree or equivalent is desirable.
- Understanding of sales data – skills to interpret sales trends, handle collection, collation and use of data to assist in account and territory analysis/planning.
- Knowledge and experience in tender submissions.
- Strong technical and computer literacy; skilled in the use of tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Strong communication skills are essential to ensure you can engage effectively with all customers as well as management and colleagues.
- Full clean driving licence.
This position requires extensive travel within Ireland and the UK. Kelsius is open to applicants based anywhere in the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Vehicle/ Vehicle allowance
- Annual performance and salary review- with excellence rewarded
- Work laptop, Android tablet, and phone provided
- Flexible annual leave
- Opportunity to work with an exciting, expanding tech company
If you are interested in this position, please apply here, while providing a CV no longer than two pages.